Friday, October 3, 2008

He sent us a special guest...



This morning my JOC, son # 2, came running into the kitchen. "Mom, get your camera and come quick!!!" "What?!?!?!?...I asked. "Just come!", was his reply.

Out to the garage I wen,t quickly, just as ordered. There, with great pleasure, he showed me his discovery. Perched on my stroller was a little bird. It was sleeping with his head tucked under its wing.


We all stood there in awe of seeing so closely just a little part of God's creation.
While we stood there looking at the little bird, he looked at us and rather than fly off immediately, he tucked his little head back under his wing and sat there a few seconds more. We began to wonder if he was ok. He straightened and looked at us once again and then flew to the basketball hoop to view us from afar. It reminded us that God is mindful of making provision for even the birds. How much more He does care for us!!!


No comments: